Gearforfit GF-1000 Home Gym Power Rack (PROMOTIONAL PRICE)
Our power rack is designed to fit under your budget and under your ceiling. A solid rack perfect for any home gym! At 83" tall, it's a great power rack to put in a spare bedroom or basement / garage gym. At a weight capacity of 700 lbs, it can handle more weight than most of us will ever lift - but do it while still feeling solid and safe. Weight storage pegs on the back add to the utility and stability. Safeties with a chrome coating, and -updated- J-cups with plastic covering that give this power rack an awesome look and finish.
1. Dual Pull-up Bars - thick and normal pull up bars - for either a 2 person workout, an optional pull up bar if you're racking the bar on one side, OR use the thick pull up bar to challenge your grip more and increase your forearm strength.
2. Numbered Uprights - faster and more accurate adjustments for your safeties and j-cups. No more tilted barbells with an awkward re-adjustment.
3. Plastic Lined J-Cups - protect your barbell and rack's finish to avoid rusting, and any possible knurl damage.
4. Extended Safeties - Safeties that extend out and can be used to rack a barbell. We recommend to mostly be using our J-cups to both protect the finish and knurl. Buy an extra pair to help!
5. Base Weight Storage - Help stabilize your rack by throwing a couple spare plates on the back. Also, important to counter-balance on the opposite peg when doing dips.